Our Mission is to provide the highest quality health and safety training for industries, businesses, community and medical groups, or anyone interested in learning life saving skills.
Our Goals are to Design a customized training program to meet your groups’ specific needs and providing instruction on-site at your facility or ours on your schedule!
Saving Lives On the Go believes that CPR training is a very important lifesaving tool based on some of the following facts:
- For each American who dies of cancer, the number two cause of death, three will die from heart related diseases, the number one cause of death.
- The expenditures for medical services and losses in earnings and production have been calculated at more than $40 billion each year.
- Effective CPR saves 150,000 lives each year.
Call: (480) 707-7916
WHO NEEDS CPR CERTIFICATION?
Any business or group that deals with the public or has several employees should have at least one person trained and certified in the latest CPR methods. This includes:
- Medical / Dental Offices
- Day Care Centers
- Fitness Clubs / Exercise groups
- Commercial / Industrial facilities
- Office Buildings
- Golf Courses
- Hotels / Restaurants
- Youth Sports Leagues